Raise the visibility of your community’s entrepreneurial events.
Startup Week, National Small Business Week, Veterans Small Business Week, Global Entrepreneurship Week, even pitch competitions—entrepreneurship is seeded with the critical collisions that happen during these high profile, in-person events.
But entrepreneurship only becomes sustainable when you provide the infrastructure to help entrepreneurs make true and lasting connections.
SourceLink’s Campaign Calendar can be that first step to turn collisions into connections. It helps you promote entrepreneurial events in your region, letting you craft a unique campaign around a particular event or theme.
In addition, because it helps you build and segment your list, it can also serve as an important conduit to help get people to the right entrepreneurail resources after your event, and sustain the momentum your entrepreneurial event sparked.
Pull events to showcase your community’s events around, for example, National Mentoring Month (January), National Entrepreneurship Week (February), National Small Business Week (May), Global Entrepreneurship Week (November)—or create your Campaign Calendar around your own conference, pitch competition or series of workshops.
Users can . . .
- Sign in with their email or preferred social media account
- Filter events by categories
- Build their personal agenda
- Save and email their own agenda
Administrators can . . .
- Highlight your entrepreneurial events
- Build (and segment) your email list
- Track registrations
- Check in attendees
- Survey attendees to find out which events were most valuable and what connections were made
- Build your entrepreneurial community