The EDA will be holding “EDA 101 and American Rescue Plan Overview” webinars this week at 3 p.m. ET on July 27 and 3 p.m. ET on July 29.
The programs aim to assist communities in their efforts to build back better by accelerating the economic recovery from the coronavirus pandemic and building local economies that will be resilient to future economic shocks.
To learn more about EDA and these funding opportunities, please register for one of the informational webinars:
- EDA 101 and American Rescue Plan Overview 3 p.m. ET on Tuesday, July 27
- EDA 101 and American Rescue Plan Overview 3 p.m. ET on Thursday, July 29
The six programs are:
- Build Back Better Regional Challenge ($1 billion)
- Good Jobs Challenge ($500 million)
- Economic Adjustment Assistance ($500 million)
- Indigenous Communities ($100 million)
- Travel, Tourism and Outdoor Recreation ($750 million)
- Statewide Planning, Research and Networks ($90 million)
The application process is now open. Deadlines vary based on program.
For more information, visit the American Rescue Plan homepage for the latest news on EDA’s implementation plans.
We will be watching this funding opportunity closely. If you would like to learn how SourceLink can help you pursue any of these programs, please reach out.