Search the Online Network
Mobile Menu Icon
LA Tech Logo Facebook Icon Twitter Icon (318) 257-4343 Mobile Menu Icon

City of Grambling

The City of Grambling provides Occupational Licenses, Alcohol Licenses, Building Permits, and Certificates of Occupancy. Businesses can also get help with completing the necessary steps to obtain these documents.


Businesses must obtain an Occupational License to do business in the City of Grambling. Any business that intends to serve alcoholic beverages must obtain an Alcohol License. Business locations must be inspected by the inspection company ITBS. This Building Inspection can be arranged through the City of Grambling offices. Businesses wishing to build new structures must contact Mary Gibson, head of the Planning and Zoning committee, to ensure that the location is properly zoned. Once a location has been approved by the Planning and Zoning committee, building plans must be submitted before construction can begin. If approved, a Building Permit will be issued. Businesses wishing to renovate an already existing structure must also receive a Building Permit prior to construction. Finally, after the structure has been approved by the appropriate entities, the business will be issued a Certificate of Occupancy. The City of Grambling office is open from 7:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday.


Business Planning

  • Data Gathering and Analysis
  • Feasibility Studies
  • Finding Ideas for Business Ventures
  • Student Provided Consulting and Plan Development

Economic & Property Development

  • Environmental Regulations & Compliance Assistance
  • Environmental Site Assessment/ Brownfields

Entrepreneurial Organizations/ Networks

  • Peer Networking/ Mentoring
  • Students

Facilities- Office, Laboratory & Meeting Space

  • Computer Equipment
  • Conference/ Meeting Space

Finance/Financial Management

  • Assistance in Finding Government Funding

Human Resources

  • Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Labor Laws, & Compliance
  • Workplace Ethics


  • Legislative Agendas/ Issues
  • Physical Address
  • Utility Services
  • Zoning


  • Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Labor Laws & Compliance
  • Government Compliance Assistance


  • Brochure Design
  • Student Provided Market Research
  • Student Provided Promotional Material

Regulatory/ Compliance

  • Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Accessibility Standards
  • Building Permits & Inspections
  • Code Enforcement (Building, Safety, Zoning)
  • Environmental Compliance Assistance
  • Governmental Requirements (Local, State, Federal)
  • Inspections (Building, Safety, Zoning)
  • Insurance Requirements
  • Licenses
  • Permits
  • Regulatory Codes (Building, Safety, Zoning)

Risk Management

  • Disaster Planning
  • Disaster Recovery
  • Risk Assessment and Mitigation
Primary ContactPamela Stringfellow
Address127 King Street
Grambling, LA 71245
Phone(318) 247-6120 x2
Fax(318) 247-0940