Opportunities with SourceLink
Want to join an amazing team of dedicated professionals working to support and grow entrepreneurs and business owners all across the country?
Send us your resume and we will take a look!
SourceLink Business Development Coordinator
This position will increase the number of SourceLink affiliates in new geographies and generate licensing and consulting fees for SourceLink products and services. This position requires experience in successfully selling technology products and consulting.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform lead generation by interacting with organizations involved in creating entrepreneurial ecosystems and supporting entrepreneurship across the country and around the world.
- Qualify leads to determine fit with SourceLink products and services and budget capacity.
- Work with SourceLink team to develop custom delivery projects and determine pricing.
- Write sales proposals and perform regular demonstrations of technology products to prospects.
- Negotiate contracts.
- Answer questions and make presentations and demonstrations; review opportunities, and conduct sales visits.
- Attend trade association conferences to generate leads.
- Understand the needs of the customer and provide feedback to product developers to enhance and improve SourceLink products and services.
A Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience and 3 years of experience from which comparable knowledge and skills can be acquired is necessary
This position requires experience in successfully selling technology products and consulting. Demonstrated experience in generating leads and achieving sales goals is required. Experience selling into state, city and local economic development organizations is preferred.
We invite you to visit our careers site to complete your application.
Because SourceLink is part of the University of Missouri-Kansas City, you’ll belong to an engaged, diverse community. You’ll also enjoy many competitive benefits, including health, dental, life and other insurance plans; a comprehensive retirement program; and significant tuition assistance and reimbursement programs for employees and their qualifying dependents.
SourceLink is an equal access, equal opportunity, affirmative action employer that is fully committed to achieving a diverse faculty and staff. Equal Opportunity is and shall be provided for all employees and applicants for employment on the basis of their demonstrated ability and competence without unlawful discrimination on the basis of their race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Opportunities within our Affiliated Network
Nebraska SourceLink Network Builder
The key responsibility of this position is to promote the vision of an integrated network of services and oversee all areas of implementing the network through managing the day-to-day operations for Nebraska SourceLink including sales and networking. This position will be responsible for hiring and training network navigator, overseeing the financial viability of the network, coordinating all activities of the network, interacting with entrepreneurs, recruiting and working with service providers, overseeing promotion and outreach, and developing and implementing a strategic plan for an integrated network of services.
Nebraska SourceLink is a new program designed to provide an integrated system of services for small business and entrepreneurial ventures. Nebraska SourceLink coordinates the development and implementation of an entrepreneurial resource network in the state of Nebraska. Learn more and apply!